Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Our New Pet......

I don't like spiders at all. Period. Tanner found this spider at our house today. Yuck! Luckily it is outside. I tried my best to hide the fact that I think spiders are the creepiest things around because I don't really want the boys to be afraid of them or think they are gross and all that other stuff I feel towards the 8 legged creatures! I just calmly told Tanner that I would appreciate it if he did not touch the spider. Of course, the question of "why, why Mommy, why?" came next and I had to tell him that the spider needed some time to himself and that when Daddy gets home, Tanner and Daddy can touch the spider and maybe move it to a nice spider farm way outside of town! I had to take a picture of it, he's huge and really gross!


It sends chills down my spine! And to think........we have a company come to our house and we pay them to spray a spider barrier around our house. Looks like that might have warn off!

2 comments:

Traci said...

eeeeeeeeewwwwww

Molly said...

The giant moth that came barreling down the hall at me this afternoon when we were on the phone was just about as gross as this spider :) We just killed it. Im proud of you for not just killing the spider :)