Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The last few weeks!



When I picked up my camera this afternoon, I realized I haven't taken a picture since we were in California!  I have been so bad!  But, I have been a little busy.  The Monday after we got back from our little vacation, Chandler came to stay with us during the day.  He's a baby and cute as ever but it took me a little bit to get back into newborn routines.  I felt like I almost should take on a case of post pardum depression along with it but then passed on the idea! I love to be able to enjoy this little guy every day! Tanner, Carter, & Hadley are absolutely in love with him too.  They find the need to check on him, help hold his bottle, give him endless kisses, sing him songs, and tell him stories. 

 Chandler and Carter.  This was during tummy time.  Chandler is not the biggest fan of tummy time and Carter likes to roll him over for me so he stops crying!
 3 boys with silly faces!

 Afternoon quiet time watching Lion King 1 1/2.


The brother cousins!


Here's to more pictures and more updates!

No comments: