Sunday, August 16, 2009

August Birthdays!

This afternoon we celebrated all the August birthdays in the family. I completely forgot my camera which sucks! We had such a great time! We all went over to Tyler's parents house for a BBQ. Cameron, Jill, and Caden were there along with Nana and Great Grandma Compton. We celebrated birthdays for Jill, Cameron, Tyler, Kris, and Nana! It was just like Christmas! The food was delicious and company and conversation was even better! Parties are so much fun with the three little boys all running around playing! Tanner just LOVES Grandma and Grandpa's house! He plays so hard over there, there is so much to do and see, he really wears himself out! Carter and Caden are absolutely adorable together too! It is so much fun to see them play together and "talk" back and forth, crawl all around, and play toys! They are pure entertainment! If I had remembered my camera, I am pretty sure all the pictures would have been of just the 2 of them! Luckily, Caden is going to come over tomorrow afternoon while Aunt Jill gets her hair done so I can get plenty of pictures then! Happy August Birthdays!

No comments: