Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Idaho Wedding Reception!

My mom threw Chris and Cam a reception up here in Idaho! It was super fun and she did a wonderful job! I did a semi-decent job of photographing the evening, but I must say, I could have done a much better job. I was too busy drinking coolers and talking about taxes and triathlons! But, here are the pictures from the evening!


Cam the bride!

Grandma, Tanner, and Chris

Tanner and Uncle Chris with their matching Converse!


Cousins Caden and Carter! They played with each other all night! They are so cute together!
It was so fun to see them going all over the house together and to hear their little voices "talking" to each other! This is a fun age!

Some of the gang! Jill, Tyler, Chad, Brett, Holly, and Alicia with Carter and Caden playing in the middle!

Cameron, Brent, Grandma, Tom, and Maryann



Tyler, Chad, and Brett

More of the crew with Chris and Cam!


Chris and Cam


The Rosbaugh sisters! Such cute girls!

Chris, Ashley, and Cam!

Tanner, the little cupcake monster!

Carter and Cam, Cheese!

Ashley and Tyler


Maryann, Chris, Cam, and Tom


Grandma and Carter

6 comments:

Nicole said...

You did a great job as photographer! Looks like a fun reception.

Swan Family said...

Ash, you did a great job capturing all the wonderful moments. Looks like you all had a blast!

Anonymous said...

hello dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices as regards the sneakers are about 340 dollars on every site. But definitively I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that meticulous model. The prices for the sneakers are all over 320 bucks everwhere. But for all I base this site selling them for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices seeking the shoes are approximately 200 dollars on every site. But for all I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you say about it?