Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Christmas Season!

Time to get into the Christmas Spirit with a great rendition of Jingle Bells by Tanner! Please excuse the messy room....it has been a while since I have put the laundry away! I think we went in the bedroom in hopes of putting it away and got side tracked with songs! I have been really sick with this pregnancy and it has not been much fun at all! I joked with Tyler that I should put an ad on Craigslist to have someone come and put our laundry away! There has not been much in the way of cooking either which has got me down because I LOVE to cook, especially with the weather being so chilly. I am sure I will be feeling better soon and then I can tackle the laundry issues and start cooking for my family again! Tanner's singing always seems to cheer me up!


1 comment:

Sylviah222 said...

Beautiful Jingle Bells singing! Carter loves it too!