Monday, June 11, 2012

Hadley Turns 2 & Sawtooth Relays!


 This weekend we all headed up to Sun Valley because Tyler was running in the Sawtooth Relays.  It was a total blast, at least for the kids, me & my mom! Tyler had to run something like 13 miles in the blizzard that decided to show up on June 9th of all days!  Tyler's team, The Convoy, took off at about 8:30 in the morning and we were all able to drive up and catch him  as he was just finishing his first leg of the relay.  I was excited to be able to see him run! I am so proud of him!



 Meanwhile, back in town, the kids, my mom and me celebrated Hadley's 2nd birthday by having lunch, taking a nap and walking around town! It was fun to go and see all the moose statues! This is the rollerskating moose which could be yours for a sale price of $25,000! Tanner later asked why we didn't buy it.  I guess there is a lot of reasons why, he can just pick one!


 The big moose chair!





 The moose with my 3 little Buck Commanders!


No comments: