Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Home Made Baby Wipes

BABY WIPES RECIPE
I'm not usually the crafty girl on the block but I do try so hard for my kids! We have all been sick and when I am sick along with 2 toddlers, it makes life tough! We went to Winco this morning because we were out of EVERYTHING!! Including baby wipes! With a newborn, it's dangerous to be without wipes. I already had to "dunk" Hadley in the bath twice this morning do to the wipes outage! So you would think that wipes would have been priority number one on the list. Well long story short, we got home and I forgot to buy wipes! I have plenty of paper towels and so I thought I would try this recipe out!

I am hoping that these wipes work out! They were easy to make and seem to be a lot more cost effective too!

Step One

Strong paper towels work the best.
Cut one roll of paper towels in half.



Take out the core so wipes pull out of the center.

Step Two

Make solution.

2 cups water
1/2 cup of olive oil
1/2 cup baby bath soap

Shake it to mix it!


Step Three



Place 1/2 roll of paper towels in container.
Pour solution over towels.
Cover and wait 10 minutes. Turn container over for 10 more minutes.



Store in container or Ziploc bag.
Makes 2 1/2 rolls.
Happy Mommy! Happy Baby!

1 comment:

Sylviah222 said...

Martha Stewart would be so proud! Great idea!