Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sun Valley Girls Weekend

Last weekend Mom, Cammie, Hadley and I all cruised up to Sun Valley for the weekend! It was such a great relaxing getaway. We had a wonderful time! It was just a nice break from life! Lots of girl talk, shopping, trying new delicious drinks and eating yummy foods! I don't know what I would do without my mom and my sister, I am so thankful for them, they are two amazing gals who are so very special to me and I love so much! It was such a blessing to be able to introduce my own daughter to joys of being a girl right along side my mom and sister who are such a fantastic aunt and mimi to my kids!


Mom and Hadley

Hadley! She really enjoyed herself! She was a little non stop chatter box all day Saturday while we shopped! It was so cute!


My gorgeous sister! Also known as "Hollywood"!



Cam and I at the Sun Valley Lodge!



Mom and Cam!


No comments: