Thursday, January 19, 2012

18 Month Check Up


Hadley Michele had her 18 month old check up today. I was a little late or overdue on it...the holiday season seems to get me all in a dither and I forget about things like the well baby check ups, or possibly with the 3 of them I feel like I go to the doctors too often.  Not sure which! However, we made it in today (a little over 19 months old) and she is in the 150% for adorableness!

Hadley is not the biggest fan of the doctors office.  The brothers LOVE going to see Dr. Baker, but Hadley on the other hand, pouts and crys and is not into it at all! There was no shots today and she even got a book and a sticker! How fun!

Weight: 25 lbs
Height: 33 inches
Head Circumference: 18 inches

All in all she is doing fantastic! She's a great kid, so much fun to be around and we love her to pieces!

No comments: