Monday, May 18, 2009

Water Play!

Our Texas friends, The Swans, have a Slip-n-Slide. Well, actually theirs is called a Slipa-dee-Slide if you ask Gideon! Since Texas is not really close enough for an afternoon play date at their house, we decided to just go get a Slip-n-Slide for ourselves! This was Tanner's first time on a Slip-n-Slide and the concept is a bit challenging, but it is still very fun!

Hi Ande and Gideon!!


Ready, Set Go!


Jump!



Splash!



Almost!




Some video footage of the Slip-n-Slide!

1 comment:

Swan Family said...

Just seeing Tanner's face puts a big smile on mine! I love it! Oh, and I love his "special boat!" Too funny. I will have to tell you when Ande was watching the video she was saying "mama Tanner's doing a good job for his first try maybe we could go to the airport so I can show him how to slide like Ande." HAHAHA Oh kids..I love it. Way to go Tanner! I am sure we will be seeing more of the slipa-de slide soon!