Monday, July 18, 2011

Fun Family Weekend!

We spent a wonderful weekend up at the cabin with Tyler's family. It was a blast and so much fun to get to visit with everyone, especially the people that we don't get to see very often. It was a fantastic reunion and I wish it had lasted longer! I tried to get Tyler to take Monday off so we could stay, but he didn't bite!
I can't say enough great things about my in-laws! I am very blessed to have these people in my life. Not only are they my family because I married Tyler, but they are also my friends!
As I went through my pictures, I realized I didn't take that many! Luckily Jill and Shannan were snapping away too so I will have to share some of theirs!
Jason had a very cool lighted Boccie Ball set which! Here are the boys playing it!
Caden, Carter and Tanner getting ready for bed. These 3 boys are hilarious, it's never a dull moment!
After a full day of boating and playing in the dirt pile, Tyler gave the boys a shower Saturday night (I hope this picture isn't too crazy!) but I couldn't resist! So cute!
Carter with cousin Ty!
Matt, Liana, Jill and Bruce checking out pictures!
Caden and Grandma!
Sandy, Corky, Rick & Denise!
Tyler and Aunt Kat
Terry took Tanner for a ride in the Razor! Tanner was beyond excited!
Caden and Carter eating Bananas on the boat!
Carter and Caden playing on the beach!
Lauren!
Tanner and Casey getting ready to ride the tube!

No comments: