These are really great tips to keep in the back of your heads at all times! I know I need to see and hear these things on a daily basis that I have them taped up to my bathroom mirror!
1. Tomorrow is another day-Thank goodness!
2. Most mistakes can be fixed, figure it out or ask for help.
3. It is never as bad as you think, not really.
4. A lot more good than lousy things happened today, admit it.
5. Everybody still loves you, let people hug you.
I am also blessed to be loved by someone so remarkable. Tyler and I have been married for 8 years. Not very long in the whole scheme of life. But, he still opens doors for me, tells me I am beautiful with that sparkle in his eye, he is strong, handsome, smart, and a good father. I love him. I'm blessed to be his wife. Because of him, I am able to be home with our two little boys, being the heart of our home, and I would not have it any other way.