Monday, October 5, 2009

Monkey Biz

Tanner is in the yellow shirt!

When we woke up a little late this morning, it was raining and looked really dreary. I had errands to run that were not going to be too much fun, and I felt bad dragging the boys along with me, but that was the way it was going to be. So, as we were getting loaded into the car my phone rang and it was my friend Amanda. She and Tami were heading to Monkey Bizness for the morning. It had been weeks since I had gotten together with them an the boys love to play with Justin, Mason, Ethan, and Scarlett. It was the perfect excuse not to run errands! We had a blast!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! That is a really BIG slide and a really brave boy!

Cammie :) said...

I love how he's always so proud of himself :) Definitely no lack of confidence there-he's obviously my sisters son haha!