Friday, August 12, 2011

Home Made Skin Care




A couple years ago I had read about how Apple Cider Vinegar is great when used as a rinse on hair.  So, I have been rinsing my hair in it about once a week for the last few years and have been loving the effects of it!  It doesn't smell that great, but it leaves my hair so soft and shiny.  In the past few weeks I have heard other people talk about the wonderful uses of Apple Cider Vinegar for their skin and I got curious.  So, I did a little research and realized that it is awesome as a face wash and microdermabrasion. 


I took a few tablespoons of baking soda and added  splash of Apple Cider Vinegar to it and created a little paste and rubbed it on my face.  It stunk but it left my skin so soft and smooth.  I have read that the Apple Cider Vinegar is so good for skin and hair and can even be digested for other benefits.  So, I thought why the heck not give it a try and see what happens? I am loving it!



Here's my little bowl of paste, its a kind of runny but since I'm just washing my face with it, it doesn't really matter! The baking soda and vinegar will foam up a bit at first too! I'm having such a great time making all these little things for our home! It's also saving us money too! 

No comments: