Monday, August 29, 2011

Painting!

I decided to do it!  I went ahead and painted the area where the kitchen table sits and the little wall into our bedroom.  I love the way it turned out! 

 The last time I painted, we didn't have kids.  I forgot to take into account that 3 kids running around might slow down the painting process just a bit and make it a little more challenging! So, instead of fighting it, I let them help!

 Hadley was more into the finger painting method!

 The boys each got their own rollers and loved painting! They did a great job too!  The only mishap was when I put them outside to paint their "spaceship" (AKA Amazon.com box) and Tanner started painting the house.  Luckily I caught it in time to wash it off.  I do want the house a different color someday, but I am pretty certain Tanner will not be who I hire!

 Tanner painting away!

 Carter getting the job done and the finished wall! 

 The finished kitchen area!

I love the way it turned out!

No comments: