Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Patch with Preschool!

Today we went to Linder Farms with the brothers preschool classes.  It was a lot of fun.  I do have to admit that this mornings outing really wore me out.  It was the first time in a long time I felt like I didn't have my act together AT ALL.  I mean, not even a little bit.  It wasn't like my normal crazy, it was hectic crazy.  I'm not sure what happened either.  I was feeling so good this morning, I woke up very very early with Tyler (4 AM) and started getting laundry done, breakfast made, and even had a little time to drink my coffee and watch the Today Show before the kids woke up. But when we got to the Pumpkin Patch it was cold, windy and muddy.  I was lugging Hadley around in the front carrier (which I decided was the last time for that, she's HEAVY!) because it was too muddy for the stroller and also trying to juggle two pumpkins, a camera and keep track of the brothers, I was about ready to explode.  I really couldn't wait to get back in the car, crank the heater and drive home....but, I did have a great time while I was there with the kids!


 Carter, Orion and Tanner waiting for the tractor to come and pick us all up for the hay ride around the farm!

 Playing in the corn pit!

 A self portrait of me and Hadley.  It's a little "off", kind of like my day!
 Inside the corn maze!

 Our muddy hay ride!

A view of  Linder Farms from the hay ride.

 The brothers looking at the horses.

 Carter searching for the perfect pumpkin!

 Tanner finding his perfect pumpkin!
 Mrs. Sale's class-Tanner is in the red vest
 Mrs.Dockweiler's class-Carter is on the end not happy because he's cold.
Hadley got worn out at the Pumpkin Patch too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its ok to be off!