Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What it means to be a girl



I'm a girl. I push doors that clearly say pull. I laugh harder when I try to explain why I'm laughing. I walk into a room and forget why I went in there. I proudly count on my fingers while I do math. I hide my pain from my loved ones. I say it's a long story when it's not. I cry a lot more than you think I do. I care too much about people who don't care about me back. A broken nail is painful. I will forgive you even after you stab me in the back. I listen to you even when you don't listen to me. A hug always helps. And after this morning, I can really say that I will lift up my shirt so my friends can see my new bra while we are in a McDonald's play land! Yes,  I really did that.  But, in my defense, this new bra is the greatest thing ever, my friends needed to know about it.  They also needed to know that Walgreen's carries them for way cheaper! Yes I'm a girl!



2 comments:

Cammie :) said...

What kind of bra? It sounds awesome!!

Abby said...

After I read this last night I went to three different walgreens and finally found the bras and I'm wearing one today and I love it!!!