Friday, July 17, 2009

A fun visitor!

We had very fun visitors this week! Wednesday night, my old roommate from UCLA, Shana, arrived with her friend Chi and the big moving truck. She was moving from Dallas to Seattle where she will start her 5 years of surgical residency at Virginia Mason Hospital this Monday. I was so happy when she called and said she would be passing through! They stayed the night with us and we got to visit and reminisce about old times! It was great to share all our stories again and see just how differently the two of us have spent the last 10 years! I loved that she got to meet Tyler and the boys! Shana and I were up until 2:15 AM, which was so very normal for us at UCLA, but I am still recovering from it! I am not as good at staying up late anymore, which is too bad because it was a blast!!
Tanner loved the big truck! Shana looked hilarious in it when she pulled up in the drivers seat too!
Tanner wanted to drive them to Seattle!

Tanner, Shana, and Mommy


Carter was very excited to find the big truck outside our house the next morning!


I am so happy that Shana will be close enough to visit! I can't wait to spend more time with her and hear all about her impressive residency, I am so proud of her!





No comments: