Tuesday, November 30, 2010

10 Year Anniversary!


We kicked off the Thanksgiving weekend Wednesday night with little celebration for our 10 year anniversary! We went to dinner and a movie, just the 2 of us! It was wonderful! So much has happened in the past 10 years; lots of trials and tribulations, 3 kids, 7 different vehicles, and topping it all off we are moving into our 4th home today. Its been a whirlwind of fun! When I look back at our wedding picture, I can't believe how my love for Tyler has grown. I love him so much more now than I did that day. Marriage is such a leap of faith and I am so happy I took that leap with Tyler! We are tackling life together and I couldn't have asked for a better man to share my life with! I am so excited for many more years to come!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Congratulations!!! 10 years is something to be proud of....10 years and still happy...well that calls for some oxytocin raising!! ☺