Saturday, November 6, 2010

Tired Little Sissy

Sissy gets so tired sometimes while she is playing that she just falls asleep in her exersaucer. I was in the kitchen getting dinner ready, the boys were playing on the computer, and she was playing in the exersaucer right by them because she wants to be involved in the action as well! I thought I heard snoring and couldn't figure out where it was coming from. I realized that it was her and thought it was hilarious! With 2 wild big brothers, she can sleep anytime anywhere! If you turn up the volume, you can really hear her snoring away!

3 comments:

Sylviah222 said...

Sissylicious! What a doll!

Molly said...

That is so CUTE!!!

Nicole said...

Hysterical. I remember those days. I so wish I could just do that! (Loved the personal hell comment too -- totally made me laugh.)