Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dinner tonight!



Tonight's dinner is going to be Catalina Chicken in the crock pot! I have never cooked it in the crock pot before, I usually bake it in the oven. My sister in law Jill usually cooks her Catalina Chicken in the crock pot so I thought I would give it a try! Tanner is a pretty picky eater but he loves this recipe!








Here is the chicken in the crock pot waiting for the sauce to be poured over it!










The Crock Pot!






This is the sauce. I didn't measure since we would just be eating it over rice and I always figure the more sauce the merrier! I dumped in a bottle of Catalina Salad dressing, a package of dry onion soup mix, and some Orange Marmalade. I set the crock pot on low and should be able to have dinner in about 8 hours!

No comments: