Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Have you met Cooper?

This is Cooper! Our good friends Troy and Katie are his Daddy and Mommy! He is so happy cute! He was born February 15 and I am having such a great time watching him grow! We were all so excited when Katie told us they were going to be having a baby and then even more excited when we heard he was a boy! We just love Cooper and look forward many years of good times with him!Look at that smile!
What a strong little guy! I just love the expression on his face in this picture! It is priceless!



By the way......we are having meatballs, salad, and potatoes with peas for dinner tonight. Because this is a meal I like to eat fresh, I will post the recipe along with pictures later tonight.

2 comments:

Shannan said...

I didnt know Troy and Katie had a baby...he is cute. Tell them congrats. Good thing you are doing this blog now so I can keep up on things...ha. Thanks for letting me know what is for dinner...we will be racing so I dont have to think about dinner tonight...ha. It usually comes in a bag when we race!

Cammie :) said...

I can't believe I haven't met him yet :( Hopefully we can find some time to have a play date soon! I bet Carter really wants to touch his eye balls haha! Crazy boys!